YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Production Manager, are to:
- Embrace and demonstrate a safety first culture at all times;
- Perform daily operations as directed by site leadership;
- Be accountable for safe and timely delivery of quality supply based on production schedules while maintaining an efficient operation;
- Perform duties in a manner that support overall site Key Metrics to include safety quality, TIP (total individual volume performance), TOP (total overall volume performance), and cost efficiency;
- Embrace an environment that promotes the building of good working relationships within the site;
- Report and assist to the Production Lead with all facets of field and plant production operations, having leadership responsibility for the site technicians and is a member of a team that strives for safety product quality, and process optimization and is expected to get results through influencing others, personal proficiency and modeling company values;
- Participate as a member of the Site Leadership Team and maintain a strong relationship with the team and other site and site support personnel to support operations at the site and resolve production challenges;
- Be able to adapt quickly to changes in our business, courageously face new challenges and opportunities and leverage the talents, skills and resources of team members and peers.
WHO YOU ARE
your success will be driven by your demonstration of our life values. more specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least three years of experience in manufacturing, supply chain, agriculture;
- Valid Drivers’ License to be eligible to drive a company car, your driving record must meet guidelines based on the company’s Risk Screening for Hiring Drivers – MVR will be reviewed as part of pre-employment screening;
- Ability to critically think about the business.
- Master of Business Administration, Agriculture, Supply Chain, Manufacturing.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
| || |
| || |
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements. || |
| || |
| || |
|Location: ||Constantine || |
|Division: ||Crop Science || |
|Reference Code: ||629861 || || |
|Contact Us |
| || |
|Email: ||firstname.lastname@example.org |