At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
NA Crop Protection Stewardship Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, North America Senior Crop Protection Stewardship Manager, are to:
- Lead complex stewardship projects requiring influencing at higher levels of leadership across business functions by developing strategy, and advocating for their acceptance through applicable corporate governance teams;
- Participate in and executes the future strategy of the CP Stewardship;
- Team which includes advocating for stewardship across business functions;
- Develop and/or revise North America Crop Protection (CP) stewardship processes, procedures, and training (as required) to reflect current and evolving business;
- Lead specific stewardship reviews and planning sessions (as required) consistent with stewardship processes including product or project discontinuations;
- Collaborate with NA business functions to proactively develop, win support, and assess the performance of stewardship plans by including resourcing for implementation, and effectiveness of plans, including representing the plans to leadership and corporate governance teams;
- Lead risk assessment and characterization process in NA for CP product life cycle from a stewardship perspective;
- Lead efforts to drive digitization of the CP stewardship in North America;
- Represent CP stewardship during incident management for CP products and stewardship processes;
- Liaise with global and regional stewardship teams to support a common vision for CP stewardship programs;
- Take initiative to coordinate and develop team best practices and leads initiatives promoting harmony and teamwork within the organization;
- Represent Bayer on industry associations and committees supporting CP stewardship as required.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in biological and agricultural science with at least 10 years, or master’s degree (MS) with at least eight years, or Ph.D. with at least six years of experience in a Crop Science related industry;
- In-depth knowledge of crop protection industry and having familiarity of crop protection product discovery and development processes, manufacturing, and field production activities;
- Strong in coordinating complex activities involving multiple stakeholder;
- Expert in influencing and winning support at multiple levels of leadership;
- Develop effective relationships across the organization;
- Work with a sense of urgency, identify and overcome obstacles, take necessary risks;
- Effective communicator, written and oral;
- Make sound, timely decisions and confidence to select an appropriate approach, taking full responsibility for end results;
Remote work or Domestic Relocation Assistance will be considered.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
| || |
| || |
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements. || |
| || |
| || |
|Location: ||Chesterfield || |
|Division: ||Crop Science || |
|Reference Code: ||629261 || || |
|Contact Us |
| || |
|Email: ||email@example.com |