At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
Grower Problem Resolution Program Lead
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Grower Problem Resolution Program Lead, are to:
- Lead Problem Resolution overall design, process flows and farmer experience;
- Collaborate with agencies and consultants to create visual artifacts, design documents, process maps and service blueprints if needed;
- Utilize Farmer Journey Map, Bayer policies and Customer Insights to map out critical processes and technology dependencies to improve customer perception;
- Design Farmer problem resolution experiences for interim and future State;
- Identify interdependencies across people, process, and technology that impact the experience design;
- Understand current and future technology tools and platforms that are needed to deliver the experience design, influence technology providers to create platforms and build tools that deliver the new experience design;
- Drive internal consensus on the strategy, execution and launch of customer and dealer digital platforms and human touch points to appear seamless to the customer;
- Partners with digital product owners and marketing teams for execution of delivery and blueprints;
- Establish KPIs, tracks and reports project milestones by using human design principals (iterative ideation and prototyping), develop new concepts for innovative interactions that are useful, easy and enjoyable;
- Report to NALT sponsors on design and achievements;
- Participate in the development of the business case for capital funding (working collaboratively with finance, customer analytics and Information Technology IT).
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10 years of experience in Project Management , Marketing, Customer Experience, Process Mapping, Service Design, or Strategy;
- Understanding of digital service platforms and data;
- Achieving results through influencing senior stakeholders in Country, Marketing and Operations;
- Ability to establish and effectively communicate a strategic plan, vision and purpose;
- Use human centered design, process, and service blueprinting methods to develop interaction solutions;
- Strong customer focus and strategic mindset;
- Ability to recognize and anticipate customer trends and needs leveraging research and data analytics;
- Experience in developing production roadmaps, KPI and reporting with IT development partners.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
| || |
| || |
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements. || |
| || |
| || |
|Location: ||Creve Coeur || |
|Division: ||Crop Science || |
|Reference Code: ||595721 || || |
|Contact Us |
| || |
|Email: ||firstname.lastname@example.org |