At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
Global NGP S&OE Excellence Mgr
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Global New Generation Planning and Strategy (S&OE) Excellence Manager, are to:
- Lead the implementation of global initiatives such as Control Tower and SAP IBP projects, initiate change management strategies to ensure a sustainable adoption of new ways of doing, supporting various stakeholders on the change journey;
- Support Regional Leads in creating compelling business cases with specific value proposition by investing in harmonized in season/S&OE tools, systems and processes;
- Partner with S&OP teams to learn, improve and provide feedback in to enhance business decisions processes, using escalation methods, guardrails for decentralized empowered decision making, with right DOA and visibility Orchestrate closely with IT, Finance, Commercial, Product Management and all PS areas to create road map, build recommendations from global perspective and approve investments related to next generation S&OE activities;
- Lead Global Control Tower/IBP Center of Excellence to ensure strong connectivity, global governance, problem solving, harmonization, best practice sharing between business units, geographies, and partner functions;
- Enhance capabilities, roles, processes, and systems related to in season execution (short/mid term) leveraging experiences from previous implementations;
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders across functions and geographies to identify systemic issues and common needs as input to enhance near term supply demand match supported by real time visibility, working multifunctionally processes (Forecasting and replenishment, Allocation, Inventory Management, Customer Order Management, Availability, Scheduling, etc.) and support its infrastructure architecture and satellite systems recommendation, together with IT, including key drivers in the Global roadmap Liaise with industry experts, forums, and leading institutions on innovation and out-side in perspectives in Control Tower/IBP/S&OE in order to share, position and drive those within the organization;
- Create and monitor progress towards healthy implementations, measure post implementation benefits, compare regions and build virtual and digital twins process visibility;
- Drive for a culture of a learning organization and of continuous Improvement.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years in Supply Chain and/or strategic roles with comprehensive experience in global organizations;
- Strong business process knowledge of supply chain and inventory management as well as Integrated Business Planning;
- Strong ability to build relationships across functions and geographies, facilitating open dialogue and shared goals;
- Change Agent with ability to support diverse stakeholders through change;
- Proven track record in defining and sustainably implementing global processes and systems / delivering results in complex corporate environments;
- Able to demonstrate strategic thinking about business initiatives with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
| || |
| || |
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements. || |
| || |
| || |
|Location: ||Creve Coeur || |
|Division: ||Crop Science || |
|Reference Code: ||623401 || || |
|Contact Us |
| || |
|Email: ||email@example.com |