At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
Global Commercial Excellence Coordinator
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position is located in Cary, North Carolina.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Global Commercial Excellence Coordinator, are to:
- Lead projects defined in the Global Commercial Excellence Roadmap (people, process and technology) with goal of standardizing and optimizing commercial capabilities in order to achieve busines growth and market share goals;
- Support the Head of CEX in the establish new Global Commecial Excellence function and lead organization on development of aligned roles and responsibilities of Global & Regional Commercial Excellence teams;
- Serve as the Deputy to the Global Process Owner for CRM Commercial;
- Develop tools and scorecards to measure the organization’s achievement of the value capture identified for the GTM (Customer Prioritization / Service Model Optimization / Resource Model Optimization) Value lever;
- Conduct trainings on utilizing M365 tools to segment customers and allocate resources according to a standard criteria, systems and processes;
- Collaborate with regional Commercial Excellence Leads and Analysts to establish clear measurement and assessment of go-to-market resource allocation;
- Report on commercial excellence scorecard;
- Collaborate with Regional Commercial Excellence leads to establish targets aligned with Corporate Scorecard;
- Coach teams on leveraging systems that enable adjustment of service level for the different tiers (e.g., in terms of number of visits, degree of technical and marketing support, focus (product, segment, generalist), commercial T&C, etc.), in order to improve the resource allocation for sales enabling and support functions and to allow a focus on more value-adding activities;
- Manage development and delivery of the content calendar in order to leverage Lighthouse platform to share best practices, provide onboarding and deliver reoccurring training to commercial teams.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree Business or Marketing related field with at least three years of commercial, marketing and project management experience;
- Experience working with CRM and Marketing Automation (e.g., MS365, Salesforce.com);
- Knowledge of commercial process and experiencing measuring and assessing;
- KPI’s (proficient in Microsoft Excel);
- Experience managing projects from scoping to implementation;
- Proficient and fluent in English (spoken and written), with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment;
- Solution Orientated;
- Passion for improving customer satisfaction best in class commercial Processes.
- Additional languages.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
| || |
| || |
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are required to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status before participating in approved activities for fully vaccinated employees. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, if candidates are invited on site as visitors for in person interviews, they must provide proof of being vaccinated and comply with all safety protocols. Bayer will engage in an interactive process with individuals who request a vaccine exemption for qualified medical or religious reasons. || |
| || |
| || |
|Location: ||Cary || |
|Division: ||Crop Science || |
|Reference Code: ||577161 || || |
|Contact Us |
| || |
|Email: ||email@example.com |