At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
Gbl Trade Sr Spec
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Global Trade Senior Specialist, are to:
- Be responsible for the execution of orders in Bayer’s SAP system;
- Expedite the import/export process by liaising with import/export coordinators, warehousing/distribution, and plant and production planning;
- Manage outsourcing activities related to BES import/export operations Freight Forwarders, Brokers, 3PL Transportation Provider, Notice of Arrivals (NOA), Importer Security Filing (ISF), TSCA, Miscellaneous Tariff Bill (MTB), Duty Drawback, First Sale etc.;
- Represent BES as the primary contact for internal/external audits as well as inquiries from government agencies (CBP, EPA, USDA, FDA) etc.;
- Import /export compliance officer, remain current on all applicable import/export regulations while ensuring all activity are compliant with internal policies and government regulations;
- Ensure compliance with the Bayer Corporation Import/Export Management System (IMS/EMS) procedures manual by developing BCS Company;
- Import/Export Management Procedures (CIMP/CEMP) manual listing specific procedures the company will follow to support an environment of compliance;
- Implement plans to address corrective actions and process deficiencies identified in internal and external audits;
- Assess areas of potential import/export compliance risks/vulnerability and implement corrective action plans as necessary;
- Represent BCS regarding C-TPAT compliance issues and champion programs and policies to maintain the Bayer Tier III certification;
- Collaborate cross-functionally and across regions to identify and implement best practices and maintain a culture of continuous improvement.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least five years of experience in Business Administration, Logistics, Manufacturing, International Commerce in Import or Export;
- Ability to read and write English with strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience working in SAP or Global Trade system;
- Strong project management and excellent analytical skills.
- Experience with agricultural and / or chemical products;
- Licensed Customs Broker.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
| || |
| || |
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer active employees are required to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status before participating in approved activities for fully vaccinated employees. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, if candidates are invited on site as visitors for in person interviews, they must provide proof of being vaccinated and comply with all safety protocols. || |
| || |
| || |
|Location: ||Cary || |
|Division: ||Crop Science || |
|Reference Code: ||496963 || || |
|Contact Us |
| || |
|Email: ||firstname.lastname@example.org |