At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
Gbl Change Mgmt Strategy Spec
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Global Change Management Strategy Specialist, are to:
- Promote EMEX organization's strategic vision and execution of transformational initiatives;
- Create and implement change management activities for business initiatives, define change management roadmap;
- Enable closer collaboration within EMEX by identifying synergies between different initiatives;
- Support EMEX to define more structured way of working by applying standardized change management approach across different initiatives;
- Use advanced change management methods to influence individuals and groups to align with overall transformational objectives;
- Analyze organization and determine areas for improvement, develop a message for organizational leadership to communicate changes, create and execute organizational change processes;
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative tests to determine the effectiveness of organizational change;
- Develop plans, metrics and reporting to capture and communicate progress to senior management;
- Evaluate potential risks for organizational change and create applicable strategies to reduce those risks;
- Support the communication strategy to demonstrate the progress and impact of our collective transformation efforts;
- Coach senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor and provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers as they help their direct reports through transitions as well as support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least eight years in business, Organization Development (OD), organizational psychology, communication, HR, manufacturing or comparable experience;
- Organizational change management or organizational design/development;
- Knowledge of manufacturing process, organization transformation and communication to large audiences;
- Strong analytic skills with experience in statistical modeling and analysis;
- Communication, Influencing, Courage and Candor, Coaching, Continuous Improvement;
- Travel approximately 25% of the time.
- Master’s degree in business, Organization Development (OD), organizational psychology, communication, HR or comparable experience.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
| || |
| || |
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer active employees are required to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status before participating in approved activities for fully vaccinated employees. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, if candidates are invited on site as visitors for in person interviews, they must provide proof of being vaccinated and comply with all safety protocols. || |
| || |
| || |
|Location: ||Residence Based|Creve Coeur || |
|Division: ||Crop Science || |
|Reference Code: ||571024 || || |
|Contact Us |
| || |
|Email: ||email@example.com |