At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where 'Health for all Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
Financial Specialist Intern
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Financial Specialist - Intern are to support the site controllers to:
- Develop annual operating budget for the site;
- Develop annual product cost rollups for product cost standards, accountable for accuracy, timeliness, and error resolution;
- Analyze cost center spending and value flow (assessments) for consistency with the operational plan;
- Develop periodic cost estimates;
- Accountable for account reconciliation and communicating significant impacts;
- Collaborate with site leadership and operation teams to ensure drivers of financial impacts are understood;
- Collaborate with project managers to ensure compliance with Capital versus Expense guidelines;
- Conduct analysis and explain changes in individual product standards;
- Develop monthly and quarterly forecasts for Crop Protection sites working with functional leaders;
- Analyze and communicate actual performance against budget and forecast;
- Develop analysis and provide written feedback to site controller for variation against budget and against forecast
- Currently pursuing a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting;
- Successfully completed sophomore year or higher with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 prior to start date
- Demonstrated alignment with Bayer’s Values (Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility, and Efficiency);
- Excellent ability to interact and communicate effectively at all levels and with individuals from various parts of the organization;
- Motivated, self-starting individual with proven ability prioritize multiple projects and work effectively in a team environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel Willingness to work in a chemical plant environment.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
| || |
|Bayer is an E-Verify Employer. || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
|Location: ||Kansas City || |
|Division: ||Crop Science || |
|Reference Code: ||799028 || || |
|Contact Us |
| || |
|Email: ||email@example.com |