At Bayer we're visionaries, driven to solve the world's toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none' is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We're doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining 'impossible'. There are so many reasons to join us. If you're hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there's only one choice.
Controlled Environment Intern
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Controlled Environment Intern, are to:
- Design, plan and execute research experiments in the area of Plant Biology in collaboration with and under the supervision of scientists and senior research staff;
- Document research plan, methods, results and data analysis;
- Critically interpret experiment results, prepare and communicate reports and summaries in written and/or verbal form to supervisor and other stakeholders;
- Follow established operational standards including best practices, safety protocols and compliance policies;
- Prioritize and coordinate work within a larger team and across functional groups;
- Carefully execute experiments subscribing to the highest technical and quality standards, detailed oriented and able to work independently and collaboratively;
- Be creative, self-motivated and result oriented;
- Have the unique opportunity to interact with technical experts from Trait Delivery and Trait Testing programs in Plant Biotechnology;
- Have the opportunity to contribute to innovation.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Enrolled within a university in the U.S., pursuing a Master of Science or Ph.D. degree in Biology, Agronomy, Biotechnology or related field;
- Strong plant physiology, horticulture, or agronomy acumen with hands-on experience in greenhouse or field environments;
- Ability to design, plan and execute experiments, analyze data and interpret results.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
| || |
| || |
|Location: ||Chesterfield || |
|Division: ||Crop Science || |
|Reference Code: ||496865 || || |
|Contact Us |
| || |
|Email: ||email@example.com |