At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Plant Utility - Mount Vernon, IN
This is a full-time, hourly level position.
This position is our entry-level position into the plant.
- Filling in for operator positions in different areas of the plant
- Strong attendance and safety performance are mandatory
- The candidate must have the ability to understand direction and accomplish detailed tasks
- Good written and verbal communication skills are required for this position.
- Must have a demonstrated history of safe work behavior and a sincere desire to follow and improve upon safety policies and procedures (previous safety committee and/or other safety leadership experience is a plus)
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends, rotating shifts
- Ability to fill the different operator positions throughout the plant after a training period
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, perform task indoors/outdoors, work with heights, sit, stand, kneel, crawl, bend and work in a variety of hot and cold situations
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical/respirator questionnaire and a background check.