For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 40,000 employees serving customers in hundreds of countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 450 crop procurement locations, more than 330 food and feed ingredient manufacturing facilities, 62 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Utility - Lincoln, NE
This is a full-time, hourly position based in Lincoln, NE.
We are looking for high potential individuals ready to take on challenges and responsibilities within our Lincoln, NE Milling Facility. This position reports to the Department Supervisor in the department the employee is working in.
Potential assignments may include, but are not limited to:
- Safe and efficient operation of equipment in the mill, a packaging line, warehouse, and/or other parts of the facility
- General housekeeping duties (i.e. clean equipment and/or buildings)
- Assist operations personnel, maintenance personnel and supervisors as needed
- Support operational positions in the absence of other colleagues as assigned
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Commitment to ADM's goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures, including commitment to behavioral based safety.
- Demonstrated commitment to being a high performing team player
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance.
- Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 50 lbs unassisted.
- Willing to work rotating shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
- Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed.
- Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) is required
- Previous industrial or food manufacturing experience is a plus
- CDL licensure is a plus
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen/medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with a disability.