At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Utility - Valdosta, GA
This is a full-time, hourly position.
This is an entry level position in the refinery and follows a rotating shift schedule. The position is primarily focused on general housekeeping and/or assisting production as needed to meet production duties and responsibilities. Minimum of a high school diploma or GED is preferred. Candidates must be able to communicate effectively and must be able to do basic math.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience in food preparation or industrial setting
- Basic computer operation skills
- Forklift/Industrial Truck operation, certification preferred
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
- Analyze information quickly to provide feedback in the manufacturing process
- Troubleshoot equipment failures
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time while performing job duties
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds repeatedly
- Must be able to wear a respirator
- Must be capable of bending, kneeling, working in confined spaces and from heights
ADM offers a complete benefit package, including health, life and dental insurance, 401K/ESOP and pension.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen/medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with a disability.