|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
This is an entry level position in the refinery and follows a rotating shift schedule. The position is primarily focused on general housekeeping and/or assisting production as needed to meet production duties and responsibilities. Minimum of a high school diploma or GED is preferred. Candidates must be able to communicate effectively and must be able to do basic math.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
· Experience in food preparation or industrial setting
· Basic computer operation skills
· Forklift/Industrial Truck operation, certification preferred
· Analyze information quickly to provide feedback in the manufacturing process
· Troubleshoot equipment failures
· Ability to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time while performing job duties
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds repeatedly
· Must be able to wear a respirator
· Must be capable of bending, kneeling, working in confined spaces and from heightsRelocation assistance is not available with this position.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with a disability.