At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Utility - Jackson, TN
This is a full time, hourly position
Manufacturing experience, mechanical skills and aptitude preferred. The plant operates 24 hours per day and successful candidates must be willing to work shifts, weekends and holidays as necessary. You may be asked to perform other tasks or assigned other duties, not included in this list, which management deems necessary.
The Utility position responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- The ability to lift and move objects
- Stand for long periods of time
- Ability to climb ladders/stairs, work with heights and perform confined space entry.
- Be safety oriented
- Able to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as hot and cold temperatures and a dusty environment.
- Forklift driving experience is helpful.
- Watch for and report all safety issues.
- Follow all GPM and HACCP policies.
- Effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.