At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Product Insights and Sensory Descriptive Panelist - Erlanger, KY
Part time, non-exempt
Position Summary & Key Responsibilities:
This position will involve the evaluation of aroma, flavor, texture and appearance of food products using the five senses of touch, taste, smell, sight and hearing.
Panelists will be screened for and must possess high sensory acuity for a variety of food products. Panelists also will be screened for their clear verbal communication skills, both individually and as part of a group. Once hired, the appropriate training will be provided. Excellent written and verbal communication is required as well as familiarity with computers since all panelists will enter data into computers or tablets.
Standard Job Requirements:
ADM is an EOE for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities
- H.S. diploma or equivalent - some college course work preferred
- Must exhibit positive, approachable, outgoing personality, with ability to present themselves professionally when working with customers
- Panelists are required to be non-smoking individuals with no known food allergies or aversions.
- Applicants must be available to work Tuesday through Thursday from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM. The total number of hours worked a week will vary depending on project load, but could range from between 0 and 9 hours per week. Flexibility for last-minute scheduling is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort/familiarity with the computer and tablet
- Comfortable working in a group...and contributing to that group
- Ability to describe differences between food products
- No food allergies or aversions
- No impairment affecting the senses or ability to taste certain foods
- No dentures or major dental work
- Willingness to participate in three phase interview/screening process
Relocation is not available with this position.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
Job Post Date: 02/25/20