At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Seasonal Elevator Worker - Clarkfield, MN
This is an seasonal, hourly position.
We are looking for individuals to join our Clarkfield grain elevator during the harvest season. Hours will vary and include nights and weekends.
Potential assignments may include, but are not limited to:
- Dump and load trucks
- Operate a grain dryer
- Assist with grain handling
- General housekeeping
- General maintenance as needed
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Commitment to a goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position including, but not limited t: prolong periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc...) Lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Willingness to work overtime, weekends and holidays
- Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team settings when needed.
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical/respirator questionnaire and a background check.