Salesforce Developer - Prospect to Cash
Exempt level position.
The Solution Delivery Organization is aligned within the enterprise process framework to the Accountable Executive/Global Process Owner (AE/GPO) organization for the purpose of business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management. As a member of the Solution Delivery Organization, a Salesforce developer will be responsible for technical architecture, configuration, and custom development on the Salesforce platform. Responsibilities include translating technical requirements into working solutions, leveraging out-of-box functionality where possible and extending the platform with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, and data integrations, as required. Salesforce developer will also assist in project scoping and documentation.
- 3 - 5 years of experience developing on the Salesforce platform.
- Experience with interfacing and collaboration with ERPs preferred.
- Knowledge of Salesforce solutions and how they interact with Prospect to Cash Processes: Sales Management, Contracts, Price and Quote Management, Order Fulfillment Management, Billing Management, Accounts Receivable, Customer and Distribution.
- Experience with dealing with key integration areas with Master Data Management to enhance the CRM environment.
- Minimum of one full-lifecycle Salesforce deployments.
- Exhibits ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Demonstrated high level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills to communicate technical information, ideas, procedures and processes.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, and with all levels of the organization and cope with rapidly changing information.
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of an organization how current trends and technology can address identified business needs and capabilities.
- Interact and deal effectively with all levels of employees while maintaining a professional manner; willingness and effectiveness in challenging the status-quo.
- Maintains a positive work environment through teamwork & conflict resolution.
- Expected to work occasional weekends, holidays, overtime, or a variety of shifts, when needed, to meet deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to travel by auto and air as needed to achieve business objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent with a minimum 3 years of job experience in IT.
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Salesforce Mobile, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Platform and the AppExchange.
- Configuration experience using the Salesforce point-and-click developer interface.
- Extensive development experience using Visualforce, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch Apex, and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Proficiency with the Salesforce data loader for import, update, and export activities in Salesforce.
- Background in development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product life-cycle.
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum.
- Hands-on experience with Lightning.
- Active Salesforce certifications (Developer, Advanced Developer, Admin).
- Previous custom development experience in implementing other technologies stacks such as Java or .NET.
- Web services development experience.
- Knowledge of integration architecture as well as third-party integration tools and ETL (Such as Informatica, Jitterbit etc.) with Salesforce.
- Custom UI/UX development.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.