|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM Animal Nutrition, a division of Archer Daniels Midland Company, is a leading manufacturing, nutrition, and marketing business offering a wide range of innovative products for the animal nutrition market.
Quality Technician - Topeka, KS
ADM Animal Nutrition
This is an hourly position.
The role of the Quality Technician is responsible for the following duties:
· Perform preoperational inspections prior to production/packaging start-ups.
· Responsible for preparing necessary equipment related to quality checks before the beginning of production/packaging runs.
· Perform quality checks at the beginning and throughout production/packaging runs.
· Oversee that products are being made and packaged according to provided specifications and contact the Quality Manager with questions or issues.
· Document and file all job related quality information.
· Monitor product to ensure the prevention of cross contamination.
· Oversee the entire production operation to ensure product is manufactured and packaged correctly.
· Collect appropriate samples and visually inspect said samples to ensure good product.
· Maintain work areas and equipment in an organized, clean and working condition.
· Facilitate documentation of Master Sanitation Schedules.
· As necessary, collect appropriate samples for various testing at an outside laboratory.
· Responsibility to identify and communicate food safety and/or product integrity issues to appropriate personnel.
· Work in the most effective, efficient, and safe manner at all times.
· Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
· Promotes the ADM Way and Core Values.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
· Proficient in basic office software
· Strong attention to detail with the ability to work effectively as a team member
· Exceptional attendance and work ethic
· Exhibit flexibility, reliability and a mutual respect for fellow employees
· Strong safety and math aptitude
· Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs. on a routine basis
· Ability to withstand dust and noise
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION