At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Production Operator (Dry Blends)- Erlanger, KY
This is an hourly level position.
The Production Operator in our Dry Blends area safely and successfully performs the essential job functions consistent with qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards. This position currently has openings on 3rd shift.
Essential Job Functions:
- Commit to ADM's goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
- Retrieve set-up pallet and deliver to batching rooms
- Ensure all ingredients are present and in the correct quantities
- Operate blenders in accordance with SOPs or management guidance/instructions
- Responsible for ancillary equipment within a manufacturing environment (sieves, batching systems, etc.)
- Set up and break down the equipment and make necessary adjustments
- Use SAP, CMS and MWS transactions needed for blending
- Accurately document all work to ensure lot traceability, HACCP checks, etc.
- Work in compliance with all GMP, OSHA, food safety and internal safety guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong communication skills
- Exhibit regular and timely attendance
- Willing to work overtime and weekends, as needed
- Initiative to work independently but flexible enough to work in a team setting when needed
- Attention to detail in regards to lot numbers, order numbers, etc.
- Ability to read, write and communicate clearly
- Employees in this position working at this location are [or may be] exposed to various potential chemical and food allergens due to the nature of our business and the requirements of the job. If there is any reason such exposure would interfere with your ability to perform this role or work at the location, please notify the hiring manager.
- Ability to lift fifty (50) pounds on a continuous basis throughout an 8 hour shift
- Ability to stand, walk, lift, reach and bend throughout an 8 hour shift
- Wear a respirator
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical/respirator questionnaire and a background check.