|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 31,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
PRODUCTION MANAGER - Comanche, TX
ADM Animal Nutrition, a division of Archer Daniels Midland Company, and a leading manufacturing, nutrition, and marketing business offering a wide range or innovative products for the animal nutrition market has an immediate opening for a Production Manager at our Comanche, TX production facility. This position has overall responsibility for the daily operations of the production facility. Detailed responsibilities include:
· Responsible for managing daily production on multiple shifts, ensuring compliance with company policy, quality assurance, regulations established by FDA, EPA, and OSHA and following GMPs.
· Responsible for providing leadership, managing, hiring, training, coaching and developing production and maintenance personnel and Safety Coordinator.
· Responsible for Safety—promoting safe behavior, implementing safety programs and oversight of training requirements.
· Responsible for the execution of approved capital and maintenance projects.
· Responsible for maintaining and updating production SOPs.
· Responsible for managing all production related expenses (overtime, equipment repairs and maintenance, and supplies).
· Will develop an annual operation plan to include productivity and efficiency improvements, automation and quality advancements and employee development.
Requirements for this position include a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) with 3-5 years of agricultural manufacturing, equipment maintenance and supervisory experience. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills, self-motivated with the ability to manage time and priorities and the ability to work and contribute to a team environment.
Relocation assistance will be provided for this opening. This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401(k)/ESOP, pension, health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION