For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 31,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at .www.adm.com
Production Assistant I & II - Modesto, CA
This is an hourly position.
The role of Production Assistant I & II is responsible for the following duties:
- Perform key operations of product manufacturing on assigned shift
- Conform to safety, food safety and quality assurance standards
- Understanding of operations, rules, regulations, policies and have the ability to communicate those requirements effectively thru-out the workforce.
- Housekeeping duties
- Provide solutions and promote teamwork
- Maintain good working relationship and team building a "MUST"
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management
- Ability to follow GMP for the Tree-Nut Processing
- Participate and support "All" ongoing Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Attendance and punctuality
- Flexibility to work varied schedules on occasion
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. on a routine basis
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and background check.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.