|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
Packaging & Loadout Superintendent- Lincoln, NE
This is an exempt level position.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Conduct monthly VBS Audits
· Conduct & document JCC Audits
· Write SOP's for departments supervised
· Hold employees to a high standard of cleanliness, quality and safety
· Make sure sanitation paperwork is being completed in a timely manner and to a high standard
· Ensure product being packaged and loaded is a good quality product
· Work with Maintenance to schedule PM's on equipment
· Keep Master PM Document up to date
· Work towards a Predictive Maintenance approach in supervisor areas to prevent unscheduled downtime
· Schedule and coordinate scale and metal detector calibrations
· Understand equipment used and how it works, i.e. blower, sifter, airlock, heat sealer, palletizer, mixer, vortex valve, metal detector, etc.
· Understand conveying systems, i.e. New Bulk bins to packers, Old Side bins to packers, Mixers (new & old) to packers, Jarvis C system, Jarvis B system, Jarvis A system, etc.
· Understand capabilities of each area
· Check that all paperwork for packaging lines is being completed, signed and filed & data is being entered into PMOS
· Serve as timecard backup to Supervisor
· Investigate condition of areas and write work orders to improve/correct issues
· Find solutions for problems encountered and follow through that solutions have been closed out
· Understand obstacles that operators face and work to correct
· Investigate issues with packaging and loading efficiencies. Determine course of action and follow through with completing
· Order necessary packaging and loadout consumable parts
· Order necessary parts for items identified on packaging work orders
· Investigate what is being spent in supervised areas and determine if there are areas that cost savings can be achieved
· Complete monthly inventory in a timely manner
· Investigate new ideas and project opportunities to improve efficiency, safety or quality. Put together the project and once approved manage all aspects of it through completion
Relocation is available with this position.
This position includes a full benefits package including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental benefits.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veteran status.