|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM Animal Nutrition, a division of Archer Daniels Midland Company, is a leading manufacturing, nutrition, and marketing business offering a wide range of innovative products for the animal nutrition market.
Packager - Sabetha, Kansas (N)
ADM Animal Nutrition
This is an hourly position.
The role of the Packager is responsible for the following duties:
· Set up, operate and maintain packaging equipment with minimal instruction.
· Read and understand floor travelers and batch sheets assigned, as well as any other documentation needed for each production SKU.
· Maintain work areas and equipment in an organized, clean and working condition.
· Be able to safely troubleshoot mechanical problems during packaging and to immediately identify problems during packaging (i.e., material shortage, quality issue, etc.).
· Must be capable of learning all tear down procedures, as well as cleaning practices for related equipment.
· Must be able to operate and calibrate all coating equipment according to established guidelines.
· Responsibility to identify and communicate food safety and/or product integrity issues to appropriate personnel.
· Work in the most effective, efficient, and safe manner at all times.
· Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
· Promotes the ADM Way and Core Values.
- High school diploma or equivalent with experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
· Strong attention to detail with the ability to work effectively as a team member
· Exceptional attendance and work ethic
· Exhibit flexibility, reliability and a mutual respect for fellow employees
· Strong safety and math aptitude
· Ability to operate a forklift in a safe manner, stand for long periods of time, and lift up to 50 lbs. above head without difficulty on a routine basis
· Ability to withstand dust and noise
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check.