At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM Animal Nutrition, a division of Archer Daniels Midland Company, is a leading manufacturing, nutrition, and marketing business offering a wide range of innovative products for the animal nutrition market.
Packager (1st/2nd shift) - Hiawatha, Kansas
ADM Animal Nutrition
This is an hourly position.
The role of the Packager is responsible for the following duties:
- Identify and communicate food safety and/or product integrity issues to appropriate personnel
- Follow all standard operating procedures and recommend revisions for improvements
- Follow procedures dictated by Floor Traveler for each product
- Instruct subordinate staff and/or temporary employees on job specific tasks
- Report any unsafe conditions or acts to Productions Supervisor and/or other management personnel
- Work in the most effective, efficient and safe manners at all times
- Carry out good housekeeping practices
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management
- Promotes the ADM Way and Core Values
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work effectively as a team member
- Exceptional attendance and work ethic
- Exhibit flexibility, reliability and a mutual respect for fellow employees
- Strong safety and math aptitude
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs. to a height of 48 inches on a routine basis
- Ability to withstand dust and noise
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical/respirator questionnaire and a background check.