For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 40,000 employees serving customers in hundreds of countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 450 crop procurement locations, more than 330 food and feed ingredient manufacturing facilities, 62 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Operator III (Forklift) - Jackson, TN
ADM Milling Company
This is an hourly level position
Candidates must be trained and certified to operate a forklift.
- Moving pallets of finished goods to storage in locator racks
- Moving and loading pallets onto shuttle trailers
- Moving and loading pallets for long distance shipments
- Unloading inbound trailers of ingredients, packaging, etc.
- Receiving and storing ingredients, packaging, etc. properly and accurately physically and systematically in the Warehouse Management System
- Supplying the production lines with material necessary such as: ingredients roll stock, etc.
- Supplying the palletizer with pallets, slip sheets, stretch film, etc.
- Moving product, etc. to support all operations
- Relieving palletizer operators as needed
- Maintaining proper house keeping
- Performing all other duties as assigned by supervision
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
- Qualified candidates must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Manufacturing experience, mechanical skills and aptitude preferred.
- The plant operates 24 hours per day and successful candidates must be willing to work shifts, weekends and holidays as necessary
- This position requires that the individual spend a majority of his/her time on the "shop floor" actively working with the Teams to improve safety, quality, efficiencies and productivity.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders, work in confined spaces, work in extreme temperatures, and able to spend long periods of time on their feet.
- The candidate must show good hand dexterity and the ability to work with tools.
- Candidate needs to be able to work rotating shifts of 8 or 12 hours.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
ADM is an EOE for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.