|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs. Today, 30,000 ADM employees around the globe convert oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, chemical and energy uses. With more than 265 processing plants, 400 crop procurement facilities, and the world's premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 160 countries. For more information about ADM and its products, visit www.adm.com.
Required Skills and Aptitudes
·Commitment to ADM's goal of achieving a zero injury culture. Understanding safety and food policies, including but not limited to HACCP and GMP's.
· Maintain Attendance record in accordance with company policy.
· Required to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
· To meet the physical requirements of the job including but not limited to: Prolonged periods of standing, sitting and kneeling. Climb stairs and ladders and work in a variety of conditions (hot, cold, etc). Lift 50 lbs. unassisted.
· Work rotating shifts (8, 10 or 12 hour shifts at day or night) including weekends, holidays and overtime.
· Education: High school graduate or equivalent.
Partial List of Duties:
· Pass forklift certification exam which includes skill test and written test.
· Transfer packaged product from storage and various filling locations into trucks, rail cars or into other designated storage locations.
· Maintain, monitor and adjust equipment as required and maintain paperwork in assigned area in regards to safety, sanitation, maintenance and processing equipment operation.
· Communicate with team/shift employees concerning proper operation of equipment, changes in flow rates or processing capabilities safety concerns, product quality issues and maintenance issues.
· Perform other duties assigned by supervisor or lead persons. General housekeeping duties; sweeping, compressed air cleaning, clear work area.
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ADM is an EOE for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.