At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Operator I - Ashburn, GA
Golden Peanut Company
This is an hourly position.
Partial List of Duties include:
- Pass forklift certification exam which includes skill test and written test
- Transfer packaged product from storage and various filling locations into trucks, rail cars or into other designated storage locations
- Maintain, monitor and adjust equipment as required and maintain paperwork in assigned area in regards to safety, sanitation, maintenance and processing equipment operation
- Communicate with team/shift employees concerning proper operation of equipment, changes in flow rates or processing capabilities safety concerns, product quality issues and maintenance issues
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor or lead persons
- General housekeeping duties; sweeping, compressed air cleaning, clear work area
Required Skills and Aptitudes
- Commitment to ADM's goal of achieving a zero injury culture
- Understanding safety and food policies, including but not limited to HACCP and GMP's
- Maintain Attendance record in accordance with company policy
- Required to adhere to all company policies and procedures
- To meet the physical requirements of the job including but not limited to:
- Prolonged periods of standing, sitting and kneeling. Climb stairs and ladders and work in a variety of conditions (hot, cold, etc). Lift 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Work rotating shifts (8, 10 or 12 hour shifts at day or night) including weekends, holidays and overtime
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical/respirator questionnaire and a background check.