|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 31,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com .
ADM Animal Nutrition, a division of Archer Daniels Midland Company, is a leading manufacturing, nutrition, and marketing business offering a wide range of innovative products for the animal nutrition market.
Operator (1st, 2nd or 3rd Shifts) - Hiawatha, Kansas
ADM Animal Nutrition
This is an hourly position.
The role of the Operator is responsible for the following duties:
· Identify and communicate food safety and/or product integrity issues to appropriate personnel.
· Perform duties as assigned by Production Supervisor and/or other management personnel.
· Follow and review all standard operating procedures and recommend revisions for improvements.
· Insure all quality specifications associated with products are met.
· Prepare reports of production, safety incidents, etc. for review by Plant Manager and Operations Manager.
· Participate in safety meetings, comply with all safety/security policies, and report (and stop) any unsafe conditions or acts to Plant Manager and/or other management personnel.
· Follow procedures dictated by Floor Traveler for each product.
· Instruct subordinate staff and/or temporary employees on job specific tasks.
· Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
· Promotes the ADM Way and Core Values.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work effectively as a team member
· Exceptional attendance and work ethic
· Exhibit flexibility, reliability and a mutual respect for fellow employees
· Strong safety and math aptitude
· Ability to stand for long periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs. to a height of 48 inches on a routine basis
· Ability to withstand dust and noise
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION