|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 31,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com .
ADM Animal Nutrition, a division of Archer Daniels Midland Company, is a leading manufacturing, nutrition, and marketing business offering a wide range of innovative products for the animal nutrition market.
Maintenance Technician (night shift) - Topeka, Kansas
ADM Animal Nutrition
This is an hourly position.
The role of the Maintenance Technician is responsible for the following duties:
· Maintain general preventative maintenance schedules for the production and research areas.
· Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, gas, steam, water and air problems.
· Lead the installation of new plant equipment.
· Install and/or modify electric, air, water, steam and gas supply lines.
· Modify the process flow to improve safety, quality and efficiency issues.
· Maintain the building and surrounding facilities.
· Notify Plant Manager immediately in the event issues arise that may cause production delays.
· Identify and communicate food safety and/or product integrity issues to appropriate personnel.
· Work in the most effective, efficient and safe manner at all times.
· Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
· Promotes the ADM Way and Core Values
· Minimum of 2 years of maintenance experience in a grain processing plant or related field
· Knowledge of mechanical and electrical blueprints and the capability of operating various mechanical equipment
· Strong attention to detail with the ability to work effectively as a team member
· Exceptional attendance and work ethic
· Exhibit flexibility, reliability and a mutual respect for fellow employees
· Strong safety and math aptitude
· Ability to operate a forklift in a safe manner, stand for long periods of time, and lift up to 50 lbs. above head without difficulty on a routine basis
· Ability to withstand dust and noise
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION