For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 31,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM Animal Nutrition, a division of Archer Daniels Midland Company, is a leading manufacturing, nutrition, and marketing business offering a wide range of innovative products for the animal nutrition market.
Maintenance Tech (2nd Shift) - Des Moines, IA
ADM Animal Nutrition
This is an hourly position.
The role of Maintenance I is responsible for the following duties:
- Perform scheduled maintenance inspections and lubrication on plant equipment
- Document inspection and service activity as required
- Schedule and prioritize maintenance tasks
- Repair and replace equipment as needed
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Order and inventory parts and equipment as directed
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401(k)/ESOP, pension, health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Promotes the ADM Way and Core Values
- Basic knowledge of 3 phase 480 volt electrical systems
- Ability to perform cutting, welding, and fabrication
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to handle exposure to variable temperatures as well as some noise and dust
- Availability to work overtime as needed
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.