At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com
Maintenance Technician - New Madrid - MO
We are looking for a high potential individual ready to take on challenges and responsibilities within our Maintenance Department
- Perform non-scheduled and preventive maintenance of all facility equipment
- Trouble shoot electrical and electronic controls of facility equipment (PLC, HMI, etc.)
- Ability to utilize CMMS software
- Installing and maintaining machinery and equipment
- Operate hoists, lift trucks, hand tools and power tools
- Demonstrate proficiency in additional maintenance functions (welding, control circuits and/or fabrication, etc)
- Repair, rebuild, maintain mechanical drive systems
- Commitment to ADM's goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
- Reading and writing skills sufficient to comprehend/complete a variety of documents
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
- Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, working over/on the water, prolonged periods of bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders
- Able to work in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc)
- Willing to work overtime and weekends
- Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in a team setting
- Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
- Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical/respirator questionnaire and a background check.
High school diploma or equivalent is preferred