For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 40,000 employees serving customers in hundreds of countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 450 crop procurement locations, more than 330 food and feed ingredient manufacturing facilities, 62 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Maintenance Mechanic- Buffalo, NY
This is an hourly level position.
- Participates actively in safety and skills training in pursuit of personal improvement
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of production processes, equipment and operations in the interest of diagnosing and repairing equipment malfunctions
- Performs preventive and predictive maintenance duties on equipment as required
- Diagnoses mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, automation, and process related failures and perform repairs on production and facilities equipment
- Completes all work using precision maintenance practices (alignment, tension, torque, lubrication, etc)
- Performs millwright and fabrication work as required
- Maintains records in accordance with established ADM policies and procedures
- Assists external departments as business needs arise
- Proactively seeks and supports the plant goals and vision in accordance with ADM Milling's strategic vision
- Meets all physical requirements and is available for overtime and call-ins as needed
- Completes job tasks independently or as a part of a team
- Bases all decisions, perform acts and personify self in the best interest on the company
- Perform other tasks as needed
- Stay up to date and complete training on new technology as required
- Overall responsibility for the efficient operation and maintenance of their area Models and reinforces all safety practices
- Trains on and develops Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and maintenance job plans
- Proactively engages in employee development, team building, and the continuous improvement of methods, processes and systems
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, medical history process and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.