At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
MAINTENANCE LEAD MECHANIC - Destrehan, LA
This is a full-time, hourly position based on the Gemini Midstream Rig
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoot/maintain/repair plant equipment including but not limited to: dust systems, gearboxes, bearings, drive belts, pulleys, and pneumatic systems.
- Log and report dust system preventative maintenance and magnahelic readings.
- Notify management of high magnahelic readings and/or visible dust emissions.
- Demonstrated supervisory, leadership experience and ability to work in a team environment
- Experience in electrical, instrument and/or mechanical repairs. Experience would include troubleshooting hydraulic, pneumatic, and PLC systems, centrifugal pumps, power transmission equipment, motor, etc.
- Computer skills and proficient with Microsoft Products and Computerized Maintenance Management Software
- Good interpersonal skills, including tact and diplomacy, are necessary. These skills are also needed to deal effectively with a diverse group of internal contacts as well as suppliers, visitors and vendors
- Strong communication skills to communicate clearly through reports, training sessions, telephone, etc. both orally and written
- Good decision making ability and problem solving skills with excellent organization skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
EDUCATION OR TRAINING PREFFERRED:
- GED/High School Diploma with 5 plus years experience in Mechanical, Electrical and/or Instrumentation experience
- Supervisor experience preferred
- Predictive, Preventive, and Reliability Centered Maintenance knowledge
- Applicant must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs., walk long distances, stand for long periods, climb stairs and ladders, work at heights, and work in extreme temperature conditions.
- This is a shift work position.
- Must be flexible, willing and able to work weekends and/or call backs.
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical/respirator questionnaire and a background check.