MAINTENANCE- Velva, ND
This is a full-time, hourly position.
We are looking for a high potential individual ready to take on challenges and responsibilities within our Maintenance Department at the Velva, ND canola plant. Base pay is commensurate with experience.
Potential assignments may include, but are not limited to:
- Installing and maintaining machinery and equipment
- Operate hoists, lift trucks, hand tools and power tools
- Troubleshoot mechanical failures and pneumatic systems
- Repair, rebuild, maintain mechanical drive systems
- Install material systems
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Commitment to ADM's goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
- Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Willing to work weekends, holidays, on-call and overtime if needed
- Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
- Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
- Previous welding, pneumatic and mechanical experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of 3 phase electrical is a plus
- Willing and able to take formal trade school courses as selected by management and to take such courses on a continuing basis during the training period
- High school education or equivalent is preferred
- ADM also offers Plant Performance Bonuses and opportunities for Referral Bonus.
Candidates are required to provide their own means of transportation.
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical/respirator questionnaire and a background check.