|Want notifications for new jobs like this? Provide your information below to setup an alert.|
|Your alert was created successfully|
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we're one of the world's largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 31,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world's premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com .
ADM Animal Nutrition, a division of Archer Daniels Midland Company, is a leading manufacturing, nutrition, and marketing business offering a wide range of innovative products for the animal nutrition market.
Lead Extruder Operator (days) -Sabetha, Kansas (N)
ADM Animal Nutrition
This is an hourly position.
The Lead Extruder Operator is responsible for the following:
· oversees entire crew working in same production area - assign daily tasks as needed
· Set up, operate and maintain manufacturing equipment with minimal instruction.
· Read and understand floor travelers and batch sheets assigned, as well as any other documentation needed for each production SKU. Complete daily paperwork as needed and provide leadership and training to lesser skilled employees as required.
· Maintain work areas and equipment in an organized, clean and working condition.
· Prepare minor ingredients and operate related equipment.
· Be able to safely troubleshoot mechanical problems during production and to immediately identify problems during production (i.e., material shortage, quality issue, etc.).
· Set up die plates in a safe manner according to established safety procedures.
· Must be capable of learning all tear down procedures, as well as cleaning practices for related equipment.
· Must be able to calibrate major and minor ingredients according to established procedures and control the proportioning of such ingredients.
· Responsibility to identify and communicate food safety and/or product integrity issues to appropriate personnel.
· Work in the most effective, efficient, and safe manner at all times.
· Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
· Promotes the ADM Way and Core Values.
· High school diploma or equivalent with at 1+ years' experience in a manufacturing setting
· Must be mechanically inclined and capable of using common hand tools
· Knowledge of or capability to learn the cooking characteristics of cereal grains
· Strong attention to detail with the ability to work effectively as a team member
· Exceptional attendance and work ethic
· Exhibit flexibility, reliability and a mutual respect for fellow employees
· Strong safety and math aptitude
· Ability to operate a forklift in a safe manner, stand for long periods of time, and lift up to 50 lbs. above head without difficulty on a routine basis
· Ability to withstand dust and noise
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION