At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Laborer/Plant Wide Utility - Carthage, MO
This is full time hourly position.
Candidate will be expected to promote in the line of progression established by the facility.
- Maintain inspection records and complete work order
- Attend safety training sessions and be able to pass associated tests for job duty requirements
- Operate the following equipment: forklift, packer, hand trucks, scoop, shovel, broom, pressure washer, tape measure, scales, fall restraint systems, midds loading equipment and car pullers.
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Commitment to ADM's goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
- Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: physical testing of up to 50 lbs, prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc. Willing to work overtime, weekends, call-in/call-back when needed
- Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
- Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical/respirator questionnaire and a background check.