At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
General Utility - ADM Terminal Services - Clinton, IA
This is a full-time, hourly position.
Potential assignments may include, but are not limited to:
· Area housekeeping and cleaning of equipment and buildings
· Assist operations personnel, maintenance personnel and supervisors as needed
· Assist with product handling
· Movement and operation of forklift, skid-steer and front end loaders
· Barge Movement
· Rail Operations
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
· Commitment to ADM's goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
· Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
· Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 50 lbs unassisted, shovel material and operate a vacuum
· Willing to work rotating shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
· Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
· Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
Candidates are required to provide their own means of transportation to and from work.
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical/respirator questionnaire and a background check.