At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Elevator Worker - Fremont, NE
This is a full-time, hourly position based in Fremont, NE.
We are looking for an individual ready to take on challenges and responsibilities within our Fremont, NE grain elevator.
Potential assignments may include, but are not limited to:
- General housekeeping and labor
- General Maintenance
- Load railcars and load/unload trucks
- Assist with grain handling
- Operate grain dryer
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Commitment to ADM's goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
- Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Willing to work overtime, weekends, call-in/call-back when needed
- Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
- Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
- Previous experience with conveying equipment and welding is preferred
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical/respirator questionnaire and a background check.