Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Clinton IowaThis is a full time, exempt position.
- Comply fully with local and ADM's safety standards and promote initiatives. Help ensure the maintenance department meets goals for safety and health, environment, product quality, processing, costs and efficiency.
- Ensure a good understanding of current standard methodologies (elements) and deploy those agreed to in the business.
- Responsible for providing electrical technical expertise to the Maintenance Team to improve the overall equipment efficiency\\systems performance and reliability.
- Contributes to the analysis of actual electrical equipment design and assists in the performance of failure mode and effect analysis.
- Works with Engineering Teams to develop innovative ways for maintaining new and existing electrical equipment.
- Mentor and provide guidance to electrical skilled crafts, engineers and contractors on Reliability Strategies and Technologies.
- Writes and update maintenance procedures and all pertinent documents.
- Participates in the development of maintenance strategies for electrical assets
- Supports execution of RCM process on existing electrical assets
- Works with Planner to improve planning process and develop job plans thru periodic job audits.
- Maintains communications between maintenance, engineering, and technical projects
- Works with the Reliability Engineer to integrate PM's and predictive/diagnostic work into the Preventive Maintenance Program
- Audits compliance for Quality Precision Maintenance into the Maintenance Program.
- Proven experience in electrical maintenance with assets such as MCC's, Switchgear, transformers working with voltages greater than 480V is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Computerized Maintenance Systems, (CMMS)
- Ability to work efficiently within a team environment
- Individual must be accurate and dependable, with a positive demeanor and adopting change in a dynamic manufacturing environment
- Training and/or experience with the basics of planning and scheduling preferred.
- Must understand the root cause analysis along with other basics of system knowledge.
- Must be very details oriented with maintenance experience rebuilding/maintaining electrical assets.
- Open mindedness
- Interpersonal skills
- Turnaround/fix-it experience
- Operational excellence/continuous improvement
- Compliance and safety experience
- Cost Awareness
- Development of people
- Technical and technology skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related with 10+ years of experience preferred.
- SMRP or similar certifications as a plus
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
Job Post Date: 09/02/20