VP Sales and Marketing
The VP of Sales and Marketing is responsible for creating revenue and margin growth across all business units of this expanding agronomy, grain, feed and energy business in Northeast Iowa. You will continue to develop an industry leading sales culture, provide key measures and metrics, and coach the sales team to success. This role is also responsible for working with each division to develop, align, and implement the companys overall marketing strategy, with direct responsibility for the agronomy business margin. In this role you will be responsible for:
• Working closely with the CEO to lead and develop corporate strategy, business unit strategy, and location business plan metrics and goals in alignment with the organizations vision, mission, and values
• Developing and executing the overall communication and digital strategy for the company
• Growing the business through effective hiring, development, and leadership strategies for the 12-member, multi-division sales team of the organization
• Developing and implementing strategies to hit targeted YOY growth
• Working with a team to adjust territories and incentive strategies to maximize success and performance
• Sales function budgeting and expense management
• Owning the margins and overall profitability of the agronomy department
• Developing sales culture of customer, revenue, and margin growth and team that hits their numbers
This position is a key role of the senior leadership team that is responsible for building relationships between operations that fosters teamwork, employee engagement, and results. They are seeking an innovator and arent afraid to invest in programs and processes to ensure their success, making it a great opportunity to take that next step and show your ability to create a high performing team!
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the VP Sales and Marketing job.