Territory Sales Rep - Florida
We are looking for an experienced Territory Sales Rep to work with Ag Retailers and Distributors across the state of Florida.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading, well established, specialty fertilizer company. The territory is well established, and growing.
As a Territory Sales Manager, this individual will be responsible for managing a sales territory throughout the state of Florida - focusing on the diverse crops that are grown across the state, primarily fruit and vegetables.
It will be important to have a strong background in Territory Sales AND Agronomy and be able to work closely with distribution/retailers but will still have some interaction with growers. This role will require extensive travel throughout the state with a preference on someone being centrally located in the state to easily go South or North.
• Bachelor's Degree in Agronomy or related field with coursework in plant science, soil science, plant health and plant nutrition
• Experience in the Agricultural plant nutrition, highly desirable
• Valid CCA desirable, but not mandatory
• Knowledge of High Value crops and irrigation systems used in their production
• Analytical skills including ability to read and understand nutritional values relating to soil, water and plant material
• Ability to develop complete nutrient management programs following Good Agronomic Practices (GAP)
• Good computer skills
Ag 1 Source offers an industry leading Referral Bonus Program that provides our networking partners with a financial reward of up to $500. If you find positions that aren't a fit for you, but you know of someone who might be, you can earn a referral bonus for referring those contacts! See our website for further details.
Job Keywords: biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter, Sales, Agronomy Sales, Sales Agronomist, Specialty Fertilizers, Plant Nutrition, Crop Nutrition, Soil Fertility
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Territory Sales Rep job.