Territory Sales Representative - Alabama
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Territory Sales Rep for Alabama to work with agronomy retail/distribution customers to promote and grow our client"s nutritional type products across the state of Alabama. We need someone who has already had experience in an ag manufacturer rep type role, knows the ag retailers/distributors across this area, and can use those relationships to help continue to grow and leverage the business.
What's in it for you:
• Work remotely from your home and cover this territory.
• Work with a stable company who continues to grow and hire solid talent to help them continue to grow their footprint.
• Good benefits.
• Ability to set your own schedule and travel across the state.
What you will be doing:
• Work with existing distributors/customers to grow their business.
• Business development, working to grow relationships with other retailers/distributors where it makes sense.
• Provide sales support to the customer"s sales team.
• Be first line of defense for agronomic questions and recommendations.
A successful candidate for this Territory Sales Representative will possess the following:
• Prior sales experience in a manufacture rep type role.
• Existing relationships with ag retailers/distribution across the region.
• Prior sales success and success building and developing a territory.
• Strong agronomic knowledge of the crops grown in this state.
• Fertilizer/nutrient type background a plus.
Compensation: Compensation will depend on experience, but the company is considering the $80K-$110K range for base salary.
Benefits: This position provides all traditional benefits.
Desired Location: This Territory Sales Rep will be located within the Alabama state lines.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Territory Sales Rep job.