Precision Software Territory Manager
Ag 1 Source is looking for a representative to develop a new market throughout Western Canada. This position will lead the sales process for this globally recognized precision ag software solution, with a specific focus on developing new customers and business partnerships with crop inputs suppliers throughout Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta.
What's in it for you:
• Ability to bring a globally recognized and industry leading product portfolio to this market
• Opportunity to help organizations throughout the region improve their value proposition to producer customers
• Be recognized as an industry leader and market expert in the precision sector
• Leverage your sales success to challenge the status quo of precision farming in Canada and expand the footprint of the organization
• Opportunity to participate in precision ag industry functions and events throughout North America
What you will be doing:
• Actively grow the company's presence through prospective customers
• Deliver consultative and value-based selling focused on precision products as an integral part of customer's agronomy strategy
• Identify and develop prospects and contacts within the territory
• Develop and manage key relationships with prospective and existing customers
• Educate existing and prospective customers on current and upcoming products
• Educate existing and new customers on product and platform positioning
• Actively participate in the development of sales plans, strategies, and tactics
• Provide feedback about the company"s products, competitor's products, and competitive landscape to appropriate internal personnel for strategic planning purposes
• Attend trade shows, conferences and scheduled meetings to grow the recognition of your products
A successful candidate for the Territory Manager will possess the following:
• Ability to travel western Canada 1-3 days/week
• Proven ability to work with retail ag and crop inputs organizations throughout the region
• Self-starter with territory management experience
• A track record of successful business development and sales growth
• A passion for using technology to enhance a company"s value proposition and improve their customer"s success
Compensation: This is a highly regarded organization, with significant potential for personal growth and career advancement beyond this great opportunity. Along with a very competitive salary, the position includes, company vehicle, incentive program, expense account, with additional perks and benefits for applicants.
Desired Location: The position is ideally located in the Winnipeg region, but can be done successfully from anywhere in Western Canada.
Focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Territory Sales job.