Territory Manager Northern California
Our client seeks an outstanding individual to fill the role of Territory Manager in Northern California. The client is an international company with quality products that help deliver profitable results for dairy producers. The successful candidate for the job will join a team that has been consistently experiencing double digit growth year-after-year since launching its products in the U.S. in 2013. The company is striving to be the market leader in fertility management by providing the best products and having the best people to drive profitability on the dairy.
What is in it for you:
• You will be working for a growing company that is young and opportunistic with great products.
• This is a flat organizational culture that promotes an entrepreneurial style.
• The leadership is very supportive and they provide ample technical support and training.
• You can expect a very competitive compensation package, based on experience, with a bonus structure.
• The company has a robust benefit package with matching 401K and a generous vacation package to start.
What you will be doing:
• Help this fertility management company maintain and grow current business.
• Use your entrepreneurial spirit to develop new business.
• Provide technical support throughout the producer, veterinary and distributor channels.
A successful candidate for the Territory Manager position will possess the following:
• Robust knowledge of dairy production and, specifically, reproduction.
• Experience doing technical selling. Preferably direct to dairy producers and veterinarians.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• 3-5 years experience developing, growing and maintaining solid customer relationships in animal health or other dairy related industries.
• Influencer type personality with an entrepreneurial spirit that has a passion for helping customers in the dairy industry succeed.
• DC305 experience.
• B.S. degree in Animal Science or relevant experience may be substituted.
If you meet these requirements and this position sounds like an opportunity of a lifetime, then apply today!
Compensation: Total compensation will be in the $75K-$120K range between base salary and commission program.
Benefits: The company provides a strong benefits plan with medical, etc.
Desired Location: The preferred location for the Territory Manager position is in the Northern California dairy pocket.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Territory Manager job.