An expanding retail agronomy organization is growing their sales team in Northeast Iowa. This leading full service organization is expanding their sales team and therefore looking for motivated Territory Managers to join their already successful sales team in selling seed, fertilizer, crop protection products and related precision and consulting services to growers in the region. This is a unique opportunity that is truly a territory manager type of role, in which you manage your territory from your own home office and company truck.
What"s in if for you:
• This is a great opportunity to take an already successful territory and grow it to the next level.
• You will be recognized as a key part of a leading sales team in the region.
• Enjoy the unique territory sales approach of this company (home/truck office) with an uncapped bonus potential!
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Creating and recommending agronomy programs to the growers in your area
• Establishing business based relationships with your accounts to increase the performance of their operation and grow your sales
• Utilizing seed, finance, and other marketing tools to grow market share
• Coordinating with the operations team to meet customer's needs and maintain the most effective and efficient methods of delivery, application, and other services
• Maintaining effective public relations through customer education and the promotion of new products
A successful candidate for this sales role will possess:
• Basic agronomic and crop production knowledge
• Understanding of leading seed, crop protection, and crop nutrient and fertilizer technologies
• Self motivated with a drive to grow the business with producers in the region
• Ability to stay organized and mange a large sales territory
• A clean driving record and ability to operate a company-provided vehicle
• A desire to become the long-term trusted adviser to your farmer customers
Compensation: This organization offers a competitive compensation package.
Benefits: In addition to a good base salary, the position offers a bonus, full health benefits, a company vehicle, retirement benefits, vacation days, and other company benefits.
Location: The Territory Manager will be located in Northeast Iowa in one of a few potential markets. The actual boundaries will depend on where the managers live along with their best market potential.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Territory Manager job.