Store Operations Manager- Farm Equipment
An exceptional farm equipment manufacturer/distributor with operations in multiple states, has an outstanding opportunity for a Store Operations Manager.
Why should you consider this Store Operations Manager opportunity?
This company is a reputable employer that has a long history of providing exceptional equipment solutions to farmers, ranchers, and producers. They pride themselves on providing the best customer service and support in the industry. In this role you will lead a group of stores that are poised for great growth. Their market share and customer base is growing. Now they just need the right Store Operations Manager to take them to the next level.
Do you have what it takes?
If you have successfully managed a farm equipment dealership and have ambitions of growing into a larger role where you manage multiple locations, we want to talk with you!
• The qualified candidate will have a successful sales and operational leadership history in the farm equipment industry.
• Someone with a proven background in building parts/service operations is very important for the success of this role.
• We are especially interested in those with tractor and harvesting equipment experience.
• Proven background of increasing market share and providing excellent customer service.
• Good understanding of finance plans and sales promotions. Understands margin management, service recovery, parts turn, etc.
• Strong background in new/used inventory management as well as improving used equipment turns.
• Excellent team builder and problem solver.
Compensation: This is a legitimate $150k position. You can expect a strong base salary in the $120+ range (DOE) plus a bonus opportunity.
Benefits: A vehicle, full benefits, retirement, and a relocation package will be supplied with this position.
Desired Location: Qualified Store Operations Manager candidates must be willing to move to the company headquarters in the Mid-South Region.
Ag 1 Source has specialized in professional Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, you are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Store Operations Manager job.