Store Manager - Farm Equipment Dealership
Are you interested in joining one of the best farm equipment groups in the Midwest? If so, we have an outstanding opportunity for a store manager with excellent selling, business development, and team building skills.
Why should you consider this Store Manager - Farm Equipment Dealership opportunity?
• This company is a reputable employer that has a long history of providing exceptional equipment solutions to farmers. They pride themselves on providing the best customer service and support in the industry.
• This is one of the best farmland areas in Iowa and, close to a larger metro area.
• This is a great opportunity for a successful manager to help the company continue to grow one of the largest dealerships in their group.
Do you have what it takes?
• The agricultural professional we are seeking will have an excellent track record of leading and coaching a store team to develop deep customer relationships, resulting in consistent achievement of profitable sales, market share and growth expectations.
• Capable of managing a $30M-$40M+ operation.
• Previous store management and sales management experience.
• Good understanding of finance plans and sales promotions.
• Proven and successful ability to work with large, diversified farming operations.
Compensation: This position has great upside earnings potential. Base salary is in the $90k-$125k range, DOE, plus generous bonus opportunity. This should be a $140k-$180k+ opportunity.
Benefits: The store manager position provides full benefits, retirement, vehicle, etc.
Desired Location: This position is located in Western Iowa.
Ag 1 Source has specialized in professional Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, you are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Store Manager job.