Store Manager - Farm Equipment Dealership
Are you interested in joining one of the best farm equipment groups in the Midwest? If so, we have an outstanding opportunity for a store manager with excellent selling, business development, and team building skills.
Why should you consider this Store Manager - Farm Equipment Dealership opportunity?
• This company is a reputable employer that has a long history of providing exceptional equipment solutions to farmers. They pride themselves on providing the best customer service and support in the industry.
• The position is near a nice sized community in Iowa. The store has a good, key, core group of employees.
• The store is an established dealership with strong growth opportunity.
Do you have what it takes?
• The qualified candidate will have a successful sales and leadership history, preferably in the farm equipment industry.
• Previous store management and sales management experience.
• Proven background of increasing market share and providing excellent customer service.
• Good understanding of finance plans and sales promotions.
• Ability to work with large, diversified farming operations.
Compensation: This position has great upside earnings potential. (Base salary in the $80 - $100 range DOE plus generous bonus opportunity)
Benefits: The store manager position provides full benefits, retirement, vehicle, etc.
Desired Location: This position is located in Western Iowa.
Ag 1 Source has specialized in professional Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, you are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Farm Equipment Dealership Store Manager job.