Sr. Technical Sales and Business Dev. Specialist
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Sr. Technical Sales and Business Development Specialist for the Midwest market. This is a rapidly growing company with a unique, organic, multi-functional, nutrition product. There is a partial book of business already in place nationwide and they are wanting to expand and grow that market. The primary focus has been within the feed manufacturing and poultry industry, but they are pushing into other additional species platforms across the country, including swine and ruminants.
As the business grows, there is an excellent opportunity to expand your market and oversee the growth in other markets. The company has been in business a long time, great industry reputation, fun, driven company culture and has a great overall place to work.
What's in it for you:
• Great opportunity for growth and expansion.
• Small company with a real family atmosphere.
• Low employee turn over.
• Potential for stock options in the company after proven performance and longevity.
• The company insists because they are small, everyone has a say and everyone matters! Input and ideas are taken seriously!
• You will have an opportunity to shape the future of the company.
What you will be doing:
• Working with feed companies, nutritionists, large integrated production systems as well as other key manufacturer accounts to build and expand business.
• Attend key industry functions to promote the brand name and increase product presence.
• Focus will primarily be poultry and swine industries throughout the Midwest/Great Lakes region.
• Create and implement a business plan for your region.
• Working strategically with the U.S. Sales Manager to grow the business
A successful candidate for this Sr. Technical Sales and Business Development Specialist will possess the following:
• Bachelor"s degree in an ag related discipline.
• At least 5 years of proven, excellent, performance experience in selling nutrition products.
• Previous relationship with decision makers, purchasing agents, nutritionists within feed companies and integrated production systems for poultry and swine.
• Ability to travel 3 nights per week or more, within the region, to ensure the prosperous growth of the sales platform.
Compensation: The employer is offering a competitive base salary and uncapped commission package.
Benefits: This position provides medical, dental, 401K and a competitive car allowance. There is also a generous PTO package.
Desired Location: The Sr. Technical Sales and Business Development Specialist will need to be located in the Midwest and/or Great Lakes region, with an ability to travel 6-8 states.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Technical Sales and Business Development job.