Sr. Customer Relationship Manager
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Sr. Customer Relationship Manager that will be responsible for developing and maintaining all aspects of the customer relationship with assigned accounts in specific feed market segments with focus on our poultry customer base, primarily working with medium-to-large accounts.
What's in it for you:
• Very strong, solid reputation company, expanding in the market space.
• Good opportunity for internal company promotions and growth with strong performance.
• Be the "leader" in customer/company interactions and projects within the poultry market space.
• Excellent hiring manager/supervisor, with a totally "hands off" approach for the right individual ready to take the reigns and run with this position.
• Strong support staff partners within the organization, including nutritionists, feed sales, and DVM level personnel.
What you will be doing:
• Build and manage relationships with customers and prospects by developing a bond and connection and being the voice of the customer and liaison.
• Develop a complete understanding of the customer needs, business structure & strategy, and segment & industry awareness including understanding consumer preferences, marketing trends, sales channels, and how the customer differentiates and competes in their market space.
• Create and execute a relationship management plan for assigned customers within the top 10 volume accounts
• Attend and coordinate customer production meetings to develop feedback loops on conversion performance and take ownership of feedback to address or resolve any concerns and opportunities.
• Develop or leverage existing opportunities to gain operational efficiencies or deepen customer connectivity including:
• Evaluating customer specific requirements from order placement through invoicing
• Utilizing the Nutrition Services team to evaluate and create feed products, conduct supporting lab analysis, and develop Quality Assurance controls to enhance the customer satisfaction and brand security
• Identifying synergies that would be of mutual benefit to the company and customer
• Be "on call" as the primary customer contact within the company and resolve customer issues promptly with the support of the company and ensure follow-up and issues are resolved to customer's satisfaction.
• Develop and carry out sales strategies to successfully obtain additional feed business.
• Timely follow-up of customer accounts receivable as necessary.
• Maintain timely and thorough customer records.
A successful candidate for this Sr. Customer Relationship Manager will possess the following:
• Proven track record of effective relationship management experience including prospecting, relationship building, closing sales, and after-sales support.
• Core personal qualities:
• Engaged, pro-active and an optimistic attitude
• Ability to hold conversations and ask articulate and complete questions to develop a deep comprehension and perspective around complex customer needs and situations.
• Be a self-starter and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work independently and without supervision.
• Maintain periods of travel by car (occasional flying) and a flexible schedule for availability at times that meet industry or customer needs.
• Excellent skills: interpersonal skills and behaviors, verbal and written communication, group presentations, highly organized, computer capable with Excel, Word, Power Point and other communication tools.
Compensation: Compensation will be totally based upon background, experience and career performance to date.
Benefits: You can expect a strong company benefits package and company support.
Desired Location: The Sr. Customer Relationship Manager will be located in Central PA, with the ability to travel a multiple state region.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn"t quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Sr. Customer Relationship Manager job.